Husqvarna Group is a major B2B multi-brand company, comprising of four divisions: Husqvarna, Gardena, Consumer Brands and Construction. The two focus divisions for this position is initially Husqvarna and Gardena. The vacancy Digital Insights Manager will be focusing on leveraging data & insights as foundation for business recommendations – whether short term and performance driven or longer term opportunities. This role delivers a substantial contribution to Husqvarna’s Digital Center of Excellence, by providing a solid framework of Digital Analytics and Insights for both the group and the divisions. The ideal candidate has international experience in making digital data accessable to the whole organization, steers the correct interpretation of company data and translates digital data into actionable plans that further drive the digital insight. These efforts result in valuable company insights, a reduction of operational costs and new revenue streams.
Summary of key responsibilities
The core responsibilities for the Digital Insights Manager, are:
- Analyze, insights, understand and put into an actionable plan
- Understand ‘business’ with numbers, keen to understand, not just analyze
- Path to purchase understanding and digital touchpoints and their value
- Be advisory to the organization (sales, marketing, etc) and educate users how to use insights
- Measure effectiveness of digital campaigns, and recommend
- Multi touchpoints analyses and correlation, where to invest?
- Spot (new) opportunities, and how to active these
- Strong interest in Business, and to interact with different business functions
- Short term and long term action, and follow though
Summary of Experience
The ideal candidate resembles the following profile:
- At least 5 years experience within digital insight.
- Commerce of insight background
- Shopper management
- Proven communicator and motivator
- International experienced
Required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Self starter
- Service minded
- Strong ability within business analysis
- Creative, but fact driven
- Great in presenting findings and opportunities
- Ability to work and interact on distance
Meer over deze vacature vind je via de site van Husqvarna Group.